Recipe by kiwidutch
This is super easy and super yummy, everyone, even the kids loved this ! We have lovely pineapple from Hawaii really cheap in the store now, so what a different way to prepare for your next BBQ!
- 9.85 ml kosher salt
- 4.92 ml chili powder
- 14.78 ml dark brown sugar
- 1 pineapple, cut into 6, 1 inch wedge slices
- vegetable oil, for coating the grill
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl mix the salt, chile powder, and brown sugar. Sprinkle over both sides of the pineapple slices.
- Place pineapple slices onto a preheated, oiled grill or grill pan on high heat for 1 minute on each side.
- Reduce heat to low and continue cooking for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until the pineapple has softened and the sugar has caramelized on the edges.