Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I came up with this recipe when I had to make punch for a party at my daughters school. The Fuzzy Navel Mix really helps give this punch an extra kick. You could also add the alcohol for adults if you wished. I also call this Witches Brew for Halloween and mix it in a large soup pot (witches cauldron) and add gummy worms to it. Hope you enjoy this one as much as we have. For those interested in adding alcohol to this punch, follow the measurements on the can for the Bacardi Fuzzy Navel Mix. I prefer to use spiced rum if adding alcohol, but light or dark is just as good. We have also make this with Vodka.
- 2 (12 ounce) cans frozen orange juice concentrate, undiluted, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen apple juice concentrate, undiluted, thawed
- 1 (10 -20 ounce) canfrozen Bacardi Fuzzy Navel mix, undiluted, thawed
- 2 (46 -64 ounce) cans pineapple juice, chilled
- 2 (16 ounce) cans orange soda
- 3 liters ginger ale
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream (optional) or 4 cups Orange sherbet (optional) or 4 cups lime sherbet (optional)
- In a large punch bowl or container, mix all juices together.
- Add orange soda, ginger ale, and ice cream just before serving.
I was just wondering what kind of alcohol should be added to this recipe. It sounds great and I would like to try if for some xmas party, any suggestions???
Big hit. With or without alcohol, it's a big hit. I don't use the ice cream at all, it is STILL delicious! People rave about it and keep coming back asking for more!
I made this for my Mom's Group Brunch and everyone loved it! We had to add more Ginger Ale as it was a bit sweet.