Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A Low Calorie dessert from Kraft.
- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1 (6 ounce) package sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- ice cube
- 1 cup cold apple juice
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Free, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries, thawed, pureed in blender
- STIR boiling water into gelatin and lemon peel in large bowl at least 2 minutes until gelatin is completely dissolved. Add enough ice to apple juice to measure 1-3/4 cups. Stir into gelatin until slightly thickened. Stir in whipped topping with wire whisk.
- POUR half of the raspberry sauce into dessert dishes. Top with mousse. Spoon remaining raspberry sauce over top.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm.
- Tip: Substitute 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen strawberries for frozen raspberries. Substitute orange juice for apple juice.
Nice and easy jello recipe. Bit different and not too obviously jello.
This is very light and tasty, and easy. I used the OJ option. I also used Sam #3's Lady Fingers and lined my dessert bowls with them before adding the sauce and mousse. Great color and flavor combos! I halved recipe, using a 3-oz box of gelatin. Made for My-3-Chefs.