1/2 Photos of Delightful Guilt-Free Pancakes
Big on flavor, low on guilt. Who says you have to sacrifice to eat right?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat griddle to medium or just a little hotter, depending on your griddle.
- 2Whisk together dry ingredients.
- 3Place milk, egg, vanilla and honey in blender and process.
- 4Add dry ingredients to blender and process.
- 5Spray griddle with cooking spray and pour batter onto griddle to make pancakes.
- 6Sprinkle each pancake with 1 T pecans.
- 7When first side done, flip and cook second side 'til done.
- 8Serve with fresh fruit or syrup.
- 9LEFTOVERS TIP: Either store leftover batter in fridge tightly covered for a day or two or put leftover pancakes in freezer with saran wrap or wax paper between each one. Then pop into the toaster for a quick weekday breakfast.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delightful Guilt-Free Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.7
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 55.9 mg
- Sodium 620.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 11.1 g