Recipe by bmcnichol
I was without an oven for almost two years. I learned to cook a lot of items in the microwave (and on the grill). Here is a delightful cod dinner.
- 1 lb cod fish fillet
- 1⁄2 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced fresh basil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the cod fillets in a shallow microwave-safe dish.
- In a bowl, combine the tomatoes, onion, water, oil, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, basil and salt and spoon over cod.
- Sprinkle with seafood seasoning.
- Cover and microwave on high for 6 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.