Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Something delightful and healthy you can eat on a hot or busy day.
Make and share this Delightful Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 6 ounces cherry cooking wine
- 6 ounces white wine
- 2 tablespoons seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 16 ounces bella romaine lettuce
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tomato
- 8 ounces sliced black olives
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese
- 8 ounces mushrooms
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
preferred salad dressing
- 2 ounces peppercorn ranch dressing
- 2 ounces buttermilk ranch dressing
- 2 ounces Italian dressing
- 1 ounce crouton
- 1 ounce unsalted sunflower seeds
- 1 ounce pickled jalapeno pepper
- clean and cut chicken into large chunks. place into the marinade and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- heat olive oil in skillet on medium low and brown chicken turning twice. cut chicken into bitesize pieces and set aside.
- dice tomatoes and eggs and toss with romaine and olives. add mushroom mix and toss salad again.
- top with montery jack cheese, chicken and dressing. Serve and enjoy.