1/4 Photos of Delightful Apple Spice Mini Muffins
Nikki Kate's Note:
My son made these for our county fair and won a blue ribbon. They are very easy to make and delicious!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 350 degrees F. Line mini muffin pan with paper liners (or grease with cooking spray).
- 2In a large bowl, cream together the butter or margarine and sugar.
- 3Add eggs and beat until smooth.
- 4Blend in cinnamon, allspice, baking powder and baking soda.
- 5Alternately add ina half a cup of applesauce, one cup of flour, remaining applesauce, and remaining flour.
- 6Stir just until blended together.
- 7Pour batter into mini muffin cups 2/3's of the way full.
- 8Bake in preheated 350 degree F oven for 17 to 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delightful Apple Spice Mini Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.8
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 18.5 mg
- Sodium 61.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 0.9 g