Recipe by Nikki Kate
My son made these for our county fair and won a blue ribbon. They are very easy to make and delicious!!
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup applesauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F. Line mini muffin pan with paper liners (or grease with cooking spray).
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter or margarine and sugar.
- Add eggs and beat until smooth.
- Blend in cinnamon, allspice, baking powder and baking soda.
- Alternately add ina half a cup of applesauce, one cup of flour, remaining applesauce, and remaining flour.
- Stir just until blended together.
- Pour batter into mini muffin cups 2/3's of the way full.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree F oven for 17 to 20 minutes.