Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
All the flavors of this salad blend together ...Delightfully! Make just for one or more.
- 1 bag green salad
- 1 granny smith apple
- blue cheese
- chopped walnuts
- mandarin orange pieces, drained
- citrus vinaigrette dressing
- Place amount of desired greens on plate.
- Chop apple.
- Toss apple with blue cheese, craisins and walnuts.
- Place mixture on greens.
- Place orange wedges on apple mixture.
- Top with dressing to taste.
Easy to make and an elegant addition to our Thanksgiving table. Loved the combination of flavors and textures!
A very interesting combination of flavors. I liked the addition of the apple. I'll have to try adding it to other salads also. Thanks!