Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Just think! A jello salad where you don't have to boil water! Plus you can use a flavor/color jello that fits the season! It couldn't be easier and is so delicious!
- 1 (3 ounce) package gelatin, any flavor
- 1 (8 ounce) container cottage cheese (I like small curd)
- 1 (8 ounce) can fruit, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) container non-dairy whipped topping
- Put cottage cheese into bowl.
- Sprinkle with dry gelatin crystals.
- Mix in drained fruit.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving, stir in whipped topping.
- Recipe may be doubled.
- I usually use a"red" fruit flavor (like cherry or raspberry) with crushed pineapple-- Use your imagination!
- Options: You can add chopped nuts, miniature marshmallows, and/or cherries!
I love this. I used raspberry jello, pineapple & mandarin oranges. Next time I'll try it with the strawberries as angelfan suggested - I'm betting that it would be sooo good that way too.
I rate this five stars for simple, easy, fruity,tasty, and quick! I used strawberry jello, and frozen strawberrys, thawed and drained. Also did this with lite cool whip. The flavor was very light and fruity, not a heavy sugary taste. Itwas so easy to make I will for sure be making it again, Will think of Martha every time I make this.
This a very light and tasty dessert. Quick and easy too. I used orange-pineapple jello and crushed pineapple, delicious. Rest in God's love and care Martha.