Recipe by SilentCricket
Just think! A jello salad where you don't have to boil water! Plus you can use a flavor/color jello that fits the season! It couldn't be easier and is so delicious!
Top Review by Mysterygirl
I love this. I used raspberry jello, pineapple & mandarin oranges. Next time I'll try it with the strawberries as angelfan suggested - I'm betting that it would be sooo good that way too.
- 1 (3 ounce) package gelatin, any flavor
- 1 (8 ounce) container cottage cheese (I like small curd)
- 1 (8 ounce) can fruit, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) container non-dairy whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Put cottage cheese into bowl.
- Sprinkle with dry gelatin crystals.
- Mix in drained fruit.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving, stir in whipped topping.
- Recipe may be doubled.
- I usually use a"red" fruit flavor (like cherry or raspberry) with crushed pineapple-- Use your imagination!
- Options: You can add chopped nuts, miniature marshmallows, and/or cherries!