Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
Delights can be made with almost ANY fruit also as the top layer.
- 2 cups flour, heaping
- 1 package pecans, pieces
- 3⁄4-1 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 large Cool Whip
- 1⁄2 box confectioners' sugar
- 2 small instant pudding mix
- 3 cups milk, cold
- Crust: Mix flour, pecan pieces and melted butter and pat into a sheet cake pan and bake 300* till lightly brown, about 10-12 min.
- Then cool.
- Second Layer: Mix cream cheese, half the cool whip, confectioner's sugar and pour over cooled crust.
- Third Layer: Mix pudding with milk, refrigerate until thick.
- Pour over second layer and top with remaining cool whip.
- NOTES: Second Layer: you can also add peanut butter& use choc and vanilla pudding.
- Third Layer: You can use choc, van, butter pecan, banana or lemon.