Recipe by debiasio1089
Light, fluffy, and delicous. Great for weekend mornings. Really easy to make and will please the whole family.
Top Review by Baby Kato
These dutch babies were awesome. I made them yesterday for a friend and mine. We both enjoyed them tremendously. So good, quick and really easy to make with terrific results. The pancake puffed up beautifully, the apples were tender and delicious. Thanks for sharing this lovely recipe, which I will make again and again. Made for What's on the Menu? tag game.
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place butter in a 10'' round baking dish.
- Place dish in oven to melt butter.
- Place milk in blender.
- Add in flour.
- Process on blend for 30 seconds.
- Crack 2 eggs in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Remove dish from oven and pour in the mixture.
- Place back in oven immediatley for 12-15 minutes.
- Cut into wedges and serve hot.