Prep 0 mins
Cook 7 mins
OMG this buttercream is UH-mazing! It reminds me of eating dulce ice cream. The cinnamon bring out the flavor perfectly. The consistency is a stiff enough to pipe and crust beautifully but you add more cream to loosen it up. I use store bought dulce de leche because I'm too chicken to make my own. If you love dulce like I do this buttercream may not make it to the cake :)
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) cannestle dulce de leche or 1 1⁄2 cups home made dulce de leche
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 5 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons madagascar vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Using your stand mixer cream the butter.
- Add dulce and mix until blended.
- Add cream, vanilla and cinnamon and continue mixing.
- Add sugar one cup at a time until desired consistency is achieved.