Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Excellent dense fudge brownies flecked with chocolate chips!
Make and share this Deliciously Sinful Fudge Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat over to 350.
- Melt butter over low heat, then add sugar and stir to combine.
- Allow mixture to heat, stirring, just until hot, but not bubbling.
- Transfer to mixing bowl.
- Stir in cocoa, salt, baking powder and vanilla. Beat in eggs until smooth.
- Mix in flour and chocolate chips and beat until well-combined.
- Pour into lightly-greased 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until brownies test done. (They should feel set in center.).
- Cool completely before cutting.
This is the King Arthur Flour recipe, except it is missing 1 tsp espresso powder. The masters of flour have only great recipes.
Delicious as promised! Dense, with just the right overdose of chocolate.