Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Excellent dense fudge brownies flecked with chocolate chips!
Make and share this Deliciously Sinful Fudge Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat over to 350.
- Melt butter over low heat, then add sugar and stir to combine.
- Allow mixture to heat, stirring, just until hot, but not bubbling.
- Transfer to mixing bowl.
- Stir in cocoa, salt, baking powder and vanilla. Beat in eggs until smooth.
- Mix in flour and chocolate chips and beat until well-combined.
- Pour into lightly-greased 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until brownies test done. (They should feel set in center.).
- Cool completely before cutting.
This is the King Arthur Flour recipe, except it is missing 1 tsp espresso powder. The masters of flour have only great recipes.
Delicious as promised! Dense, with just the right overdose of chocolate.