Excellent dense fudge brownies flecked with chocolate chips!
My Private Note
large b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat over to 350.
- 2Melt butter over low heat, then add sugar and stir to combine.
- 3Allow mixture to heat, stirring, just until hot, but not bubbling.
- 4Transfer to mixing bowl.
- 5Stir in cocoa, salt, baking powder and vanilla. Beat in eggs until smooth.
- 6Mix in flour and chocolate chips and beat until well-combined.
- 7Pour into lightly-greased 9 x 13 inch pan.
- 8Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until brownies test done. (They should feel set in center.).
- 9Cool completely before cutting.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deliciously Sinful Fudge Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1533 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 389.7
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 77.0 mg
- Sodium 291.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 39.8 g
- Protein 5.1 g