Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
I adapted this recipe from a TOH Quick Cooking magazine. It is so refreshing and delicious that noone will ever know that it is low fat! Quick dessert that can be whipped up in no time. (I included the chill time in the prep. time)
- 1 3⁄4 cups Cool Whip Lite, divided
- 1 (8 inch) reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup cold 2% low-fat milk
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1⁄2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Spread 1/4 cup Cool Whip onto bottom of pie crust.
- Combine berries, sugar and vanilla extract in a bowl and mix carefully.
- Spoon 1 and 1/2 cups of the berry mixture over the Cool Whip.
- In a bowl mix the pudding mix and milk for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- Spoon pudding over berries.
- Spread remaining Cool Whip over the berries.
- Top Cool Whip with remaining berries.
- Refrigerate for 45 minutes or until ready to serve.