Recipe by Dine & Dish
This was the #1 recipe that I used to request my mom to make when I was little. I love pudding and Cool Whip! This is such an easy dessert. You can use any flavor of pudding, but my mom used to always use chocolate pudding!
Top Review by ladypit
One of those "why have I never thought of this?" recipes. I usually just put my cool-whip on top of the pudding, but this way you got a much more even ratio of pudding per cool-whip! I used cool-whip free, skim milk, and fat free/sugar free pudding for an easy lo-cal treat after an hour and a half in the pool. Thanks Kristen!
Directions See How It's Made
- Divide thawed whipped topping among 6 dessert glasses, using about 1/3 cup in each.
- With the back of a spoon, make a depression in the center and spread topping up the sides of the glasses.
- Prepare pudding mix with milk as directed on package for pudding.
- Spoon pudding mixture into glasses.
- Chill. Garnish as desired.