This was the #1 recipe that I used to request my mom to make when I was little. I love pudding and Cool Whip! This is such an easy dessert. You can use any flavor of pudding, but my mom used to always use chocolate pudding!
- Divide thawed whipped topping among 6 dessert glasses, using about 1/3 cup in each.
- With the back of a spoon, make a depression in the center and spread topping up the sides of the glasses.
- Prepare pudding mix with milk as directed on package for pudding.
- Spoon pudding mixture into glasses.
- Chill. Garnish as desired.
One of those "why have I never thought of this?" recipes. I usually just put my cool-whip on top of the pudding, but this way you got a much more even ratio of pudding per cool-whip! I used cool-whip free, skim milk, and fat free/sugar free pudding for an easy lo-cal treat after an hour and a half in the pool. Thanks Kristen!