This was the #1 recipe that I used to request my mom to make when I was little. I love pudding and Cool Whip! This is such an easy dessert. You can use any flavor of pudding, but my mom used to always use chocolate pudding!
- Divide thawed whipped topping among 6 dessert glasses, using about 1/3 cup in each.
- With the back of a spoon, make a depression in the center and spread topping up the sides of the glasses.
- Prepare pudding mix with milk as directed on package for pudding.
- Spoon pudding mixture into glasses.
- Chill. Garnish as desired.