1/1 Photo of Deliciously Easy Pudding in a Cloud
Dine & Dish's Note:
This was the #1 recipe that I used to request my mom to make when I was little. I love pudding and Cool Whip! This is such an easy dessert. You can use any flavor of pudding, but my mom used to always use chocolate pudding!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Divide thawed whipped topping among 6 dessert glasses, using about 1/3 cup in each.
- 2With the back of a spoon, make a depression in the center and spread topping up the sides of the glasses.
- 3Prepare pudding mix with milk as directed on package for pudding.
- 4Spoon pudding mixture into glasses.
- 5Chill. Garnish as desired.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deliciously Easy Pudding in a Cloud
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.7
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 26.5 mg
- Sodium 338.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 19.1 g
- Protein 3.3 g