Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is so simple but looks like you went through a lot of work! Great for company. Serve on a platter surrounded with the roasted vegebables.
- 2 lbs carrots, peeled and halved lengthwise if large
- 1⁄2 lb shallot, peeled and halved
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless pork loin roast
- Preheat oven to 450.
- On a rimmed baking sheet, toss carrots, shallots adn 1 tablespoons rosemary with on tablespoons olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Roast veggies 10-12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, season pork with salt and pepper. In large skillet, heat 1 tablespoons oil over medium heat. Add pork and cook turning occasionally until golden brown on all sides, about 10-12 minute Transfer to a plate, insert meat thermometer.
- Remove baking sheet from oven; push vegetables to sides. Place pork in center; return to oven. Roast, tossing veggies occasionally until meat thermometer reads 145 (takes about 30-40 min.) Loosely tent with foil. Rest 10 min.
This was simple and delicious. I added some cut up potatoes to the veggies.
Very delicious! Very easy! I think I've now fallen in love with shallots.