1/1 Photo of Deliciously Easy Crock-Pot Pot Roast
8 hrs 5 mins
Psalm AKA Typo Qween's Note:
This is a recipe a friend of mine gave me that is so tender and delicious it will have you going back for more. I serve it with rice, asparagus, and glazed carrots. I said it yields 7. but depends on how big the roast is and your portion size
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2-3 lbs boneless chuck roast
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope French onion soup mix
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom & garlic soup
- 1For easy clean up line crock pot with slow cooking liner.
- 2Add roast to crockpot.
- 3Place dry onion soup mix over top.
- 4Empty the two cans of soup in crock pot.
- 5Cover and place setting on low.
- 6Let simmer for 8 hours.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deliciously Easy Crock-Pot Pot Roast
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.2
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 106.9 mg
- Sodium 807.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 35.2 g