This is a recipe a friend of mine gave me that is so tender and delicious it will have you going back for more. I serve it with rice, asparagus, and glazed carrots. I said it yields 7. but depends on how big the roast is and your portion size
- 2 1⁄2-3 lbs boneless chuck roast
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope French onion soup mix
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom & garlic soup
- For easy clean up line crock pot with slow cooking liner.
- Add roast to crockpot.
- Place dry onion soup mix over top.
- Empty the two cans of soup in crock pot.
- Cover and place setting on low.
- Let simmer for 8 hours.