Nat Da Brat's Note:
These are mouth watering. You'll have to make more each time you cook em'!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of your favorite hot sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
Shrimp and marinade
- 1Prepare dipping sauce by mixing all ingredients until smooth.
- 2Cover until serving time.
- 3Devein shrimp.
- 4Mix remaining ingredients in medium glass bowl.
- 5Add shrimp and stir to coat with marinade.
- 6Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- 7Remove shrimp from marinade; Reserve marinade.
- 8Thread shrimp on 6, 15" metal skewers, leaving space between each.
- 9Cover and grill shrimp on medium coals, 10-20 minutes, turning and brushing 2-3 times with marinade, until shrimp are pink.
- 10Serve with dipping sauce, and if desired, lime wedges.
Browse Our Top Indonesian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deliciously Easy Barbecued Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 462.5
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 25.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 259.2 mg
- Sodium 1016.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 42.9 g