Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This chicken pie is deliciously different, but so easy to put together. Most ingrdients in our pantry already.(Hopefully) It came from a Good Seasons Dressing Box.
- 12 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 3 cups cooked chicken
- 2 -10 ounces frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 (19 g) packetgood seasons Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Remove pie crust from package and bring to room temperature for easier handling, as instructed on box.
- Cook broth and cream cheese in large saucepan until melted and smooth. Use a whisk for stirring. Stir in Italian Dressing mix,chicken and vegetables. Spoon into a 9-inch pie plate. top with the pie crust. Seal and flute edge. Cut several slits for venting.Place on a baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.