1/1 Photo of Delicious Zucchini Casserole
1 hr 10 mins
You've got to try this! This is my mom's recipe--it's delicious and easy to prepare! Kids love it, too! The recipe calls for bread crumbs, but we prefer crushed Ritz crackers. Depending on the size of your zucchini, most people can eat two halves.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash zucchini; boil whole for 5 to 10 minutes--no more.
- 2Cut off ends and slice in halves lengthwise.
- 3Place in single layer in buttered casserole dish.
- 4Melt butter and mix in cheddar cheese, sour cream, salt, paprika, and chives.
- 5Pour over zucchini.
- 6Sprinkle with bread crumbs or crackers and then parmesan cheese.
- 7Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Zucchini Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.7
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 58.1 mg
- Sodium 490.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 8.4 g