Prep 5 mins
Cook 24 hrs
We watch the World Series every year and I always make this dip and set out with multiple kinds of chips. It is easy, fast, delicious, and mouthwatering.
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup roasted red pepper, from a jars, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh green onion, sliced like chives
- 1 tablespoon buttermilk ranch dressing
- 1 teaspoon dried red chili pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash louisiana hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon crushed fresh basil (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Chill 24 hours before serving.