DELICIOUS! Low cal muffins that keep you satisfied and taste great. What more could you ask for? Altered Recipe from Red Mill product: 10 Grain Hot cereal. This is an altered recipe I came up with on the fly... not too different from the recipe on the package, but easier to make in bulk. These ones are also a lot fluffier in my roommate's and my opinion. They freeze well and make for a great breakfast!!
- 1: preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2: Mix Red Mill hot cereal and buttermilk well, let sit for 10 minutes.
- 3: In the meantime, cream butter and sugar in a separate bowl.
- 4: add all ingredients EXCEPT eggs into the butter and sugar. Mix well.
- 5: Combine both mixtures, ADD IN THE EGGS, and mix well AGAIN.
- 6: grease muffin tins, distribute mixture equally and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.