1/1 Photo of Delicious Whole Grain Muffins
DELICIOUS! Low cal muffins that keep you satisfied and taste great. What more could you ask for? Altered Recipe from Red Mill product: 10 Grain Hot cereal. This is an altered recipe I came up with on the fly... not too different from the recipe on the package, but easier to make in bulk. These ones are also a lot fluffier in my roommate's and my opinion. They freeze well and make for a great breakfast!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11: preheat oven to 350°F.
- 22: Mix Red Mill hot cereal and buttermilk well, let sit for 10 minutes.
- 33: In the meantime, cream butter and sugar in a separate bowl.
- 44: add all ingredients EXCEPT eggs into the butter and sugar. Mix well.
- 55: Combine both mixtures, ADD IN THE EGGS, and mix well AGAIN.
- 66: grease muffin tins, distribute mixture equally and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Whole Grain Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.8
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 32.0 mg
- Sodium 357.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: