Recipe by db74105
This is the BEST!! This recipe is soo refreshing, great for the hot Oklahoma summer!! Please try this!!
- 6 cups seedless watermelon, cubed
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups sugar
- 12 ounces frozen pink lemonade concentrate
Directions See How It's Made
- Make simple Syrup, I use the microwave and an 8 Cup glass mixing bowl. Place the bowl with 4 Cups water in microwave on high for 3 minutes, add 2 Cups sugar, cook on high for 3 more minutes, stir, sugar should dissolve, it always does!
- Use the food processor with the chopping blade, pulse till smooth, do 3 cups of cubed watermelon at a time. I always use a whole small watermelon, 6 cups is the least to use! If your watermelon has seeds, seed it. Run this thru a strainer to get the big peices and missed seeds out.
- Stir the watermelon, simple syrup, and the pink lemonade. Cool this before putting it in your icecream maker. I do batches in my icecream machine. Enjoy.