This is the winning recipe from the Thursday magazine dated Dec 25-31'03. It is oh so good! I will be treating my dad to this this year on Valentine's day. I hope you will enjoy it too with your special someone, friends and family! Happy Valentine's Day!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry the vermicelli in ghee for 2 minutes to make it crispier.
- 2Remove from ghee and keep aside.
- 3Now in the same ghee, add milk powder, sugar and the liquid milk (fat-free or 1%).
- 4Keep stirring continuously, so that the mixture does not stick to the bottom of the pan.
- 5After 15 minutes, the mixture will become thicker.
- 6Now add cardamom powder, cashew nuts, almonds, raisins and then the vermicelli.
- 7Mix well and cook for 5 seconds.
- 8Remove from flame and keep aside.
- 9Now, take a tray and grease it with 2 to 3 drops of ghee.
- 10Then, spread the above prepared mixture evenly into the tray.
- 11Garnish it with coconut powder.
- 12Cut into desired shape and size.
- 13Refrigerate for 30 minutes so as to allow the pieces to set.
- 14Serve cold.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Vermicelli Squares For Valentines Day(Yummy Sewai Ki
Serving Size: 1 (437 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2166.0
- Calories from Fat 1404
- Total Fat 156.0 g
- Saturated Fat 80.3 g
- Cholesterol 332.5 mg
- Sodium 607.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 176.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 152.5 g
- Protein 33.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: