Recipe by jamie the vegan
A simply, yet delicious soup! I love this soup, I'm always toying around with it, feel free to toy around with it yourself, let me know if there's something that you put in it that you particularly liked.
- 3 cups vegetables, chopped (such as carrots, celery, broccoli, mushrooms, onions, zucchini, etc)
- 1⁄2 cup rice (preferably white)
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 small garlic clove, finely minced
- lemon juice
- sesame seeds (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring broth to a boil, and add the rice, depending on how big the vegetables are chopped, add vegetables after rice, and cook on low heat.
- Then add the garlic, sesame seeds, and lemon juice.
- Stir soup occasionally.
- After vegetables and rice are fully cooked, remove from heat, serve, and enjoy!