- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 10 skinned and sliced peaches
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour (optional)
- 1 unbaked pie shell
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees farenheit.
- In one bowl combine sugars, cornstarch, flour, 2/4 cinnamon, and 1/4 nutmeg.
- In another bowl combine peaches, butter, and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- Create your pie crust. Add the crust to the bottom of your 9 inch baking dish. Bake for 10 minute.
- Sprinkle half of your sugar mixture on to the baked bottom pie crust.
- Add the peach mixture on top.
- Sprinkle the remaining sugar mixture in top of the peaches.
- Add pie crust on top.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cinnamon, lemon juice and nutmeg on top. (If you are lazy the exact measurments are -- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon.).
- Cook for 45 minute.
- Cool for 10 minute.
- And most importantly ENJOY!