Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Delicious Turkey Wrap-Ups recipe from Food.com.
- 170.09 g fat free cream cheese
- 78.07 ml mango chutney
- 40 inch flour tortillas
- 354.88 ml lettuce, chopped
- 1 cucumber, sliced into 12 thin pieces needed for this
- 78.07 ml red onion, finely slivered
- 340.19 g smoked turkey breast, sliced deil thin
- 1 tomatoes, sliced into 8 slices with each slice also cut in half
- Divide cream cheese evenly on the 4 tortillas and spread all over leaving a 1-inch border around the edges.
- Do the same thing with the mango chutney.
- Layer on the lettuce, turkey, cucumber, tomato, and onion.
- Roll up like a burrito/wrap and enjoy!