My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 1/3 cup mango chutney
- 40 inches flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups lettuce, chopped
- 1 cucumber, sliced into 12 thin pieces needed for this
- 1/3 cup red onion, finely slivered
- 3/4 lb smoked turkey breast, sliced deil thin
- 1 tomato, sliced into 8 slices with each slice also cut in half
- 1Divide cream cheese evenly on the 4 tortillas and spread all over leaving a 1-inch border around the edges.
- 2Do the same thing with the mango chutney.
- 3Layer on the lettuce, turkey, cucumber, tomato, and onion.
- 4Roll up like a burrito/wrap and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Turkey Wrap-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (330 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 364.5
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 44.2 mg
- Sodium 1671.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 30.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: