Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Yet another version. We love this recipe. My kids especially like it because it doesn't have any "weird" stuff in it. It makes enough for 2 dinners. I especially like this particular recipe because most of the ingredients are pantry staples. The only "fresh" items being the chopped turkey and butter. I have also used canned turkey or chicken and it still tastes great. Great to make ahead and freeze or keep in fridge until baking.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 cup canned milk
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups cooked cubed turkey
- 14 ounces spaghetti, broken, cooked and drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- Make a white sauce with the butter, flour, canned milk, chicken broth and pepper.
- Add the turkey, spaghetti and mushrooms.
- Pour into a 9 x 13 baking dishe.
- Top with 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Bake one or both at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Easy to make. Had chicken on had and tastes great. Also added about 1 cup frozen peas. Yum Yum!
made this in a snap with stuff I already had on hand! did leave out the mushrooms cause I am allergic
10 Star Recipe!...We really enjoyed this...the only thing I changed was I used chicken instead of turkey...fabulous creamy casserole...Made for PAC Fall 09 and glad I did!