1 hr 5 mins
The stock makes the soup very rich , the pine nuts and wild rice make it unique
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 quarts easy turkey broth
- 2 lbs cooked turkey meat, cut into bitesize pieces
- 6 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 4 large carrots, peeled and sliced
- 8 ounces fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1 cup fresh Baby Spinach, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 cup cooked wild rice
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1heat turkey stock (see my easy recipe).
- 2in separate sautee pan melt butter and lightly brown pine nuts.
- 3add celery,mushrooms, carrots, onion,spinach and pine nuts to stock-cooking to tender approx 30 minutes-.
- 4add turkey meat and rice 5 minutes before serving.
- 5serve with crusty dinner rolls,.
- 6warm soup great for cold winter night.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious turkey pine nut soup
Serving Size: 1 (2493 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 605.2
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 130.5 mg
- Sodium 249.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 50.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: