1/1 Photo of Delicious Turkey Melt
Taste of Home
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, saute onions in 1 tablespoon of butter until tender; remove and set aside.
- 2Spread barbecue sauce on four slices of bread.
- 3Layer each with one slice of cheese, 2 slices of Canadian bacon and turkey, pickles, onions, and top of with another slice of cheese.
- 4Cover with remaining slices of bread.
- 5In the same skillet over medium-low heat, melt remaining butter as needed.
- 6Cook sandwiches on both sides until golden brown and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Turkey Melt
Serving Size: 1 (325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 814.6
- Calories from Fat 314
- Total Fat 34.8 g
- Saturated Fat 19.9 g
- Cholesterol 108.8 mg
- Sodium 1990.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 41.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: