Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
White pizza is a pizza without tomato sauce, and it is very delicious and my family loves it. My favorite pizza dough recipe is Easiest Ever Pizza Dough here on recipe zaar. The pizza smells very good while in the oven too. If you don't like alot of garlic, you can use less. I've NOT tried using storebought dough, so cooking time could be different if you use it. I hope you enjoy the recipe! :)
- 1 ball pizza dough (I like #23137, but you can try using storebought)
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded cheese (mozzerella or four cheese)
- 1 -2 roma tomato, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup broccoli, cooked and chopped (optional)
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Pre-heat oven ro 445*F.
- Take tomato pieces and broccoli and place in bowl. Drizzle olive oil over and add seasoning and 1 minced clove of garlic.
- Toss to coat evenly, set aside.
- Roll out dough to 1/4"-1/2" thickness.
- Roll edges to make crust.
- Bake on a pizza pan sprinkled with cornmeal for 2-3 minutes at 445*.
- After done pre-baking, brush olive oil all over crust (this prevents it from drying out).
- Sprinkle on desired amount of cheese, vegetables, and rest of minced garlic.
- Bake in 445*F oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Enjoy! :).