1/1 Photo of Delicious Tea Scones
Lieutenant Ducky's Note:
These are great scones for company, they're really easy and quick to pull together and get eaten in a flash because they are SO good. They are best served hot with jam or marmalade on top. I found this recipe on the web, made a few changes, and have been using it ever since!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Cover a cookie sheet with wax/parchment paper, or grease it.
- 3Combine the sugar, baking powder, salt and flour in a medium sized bowl.
- 4Work butter in with hands. add the egg and milk together, mixing until just moist and holding together.
- 5Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and flatten it into a 1 1/2-inch high circle.
- 6Cut out 8 wedges, and place on the cookies sheet about an inch apart.
- 7Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Tea Scones
Serving Size: 1 (504 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.2
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 43.8 mg
- Sodium 293.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 4.5 g