Recipe by ND_Dawn
Easy mexican weeknight meal. I serve with spanish rice but is a meal itself. Modified from Taste of Home.
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans or 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen tater tots
- tomatoes, chopped
- lettuce, chopped
- light sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Return to pan and stir in taco seasoning and water. Simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a greased 13 in x 9 in baking dish. Add drained corn, beans and soup and mix well. Top with tater tots.
- Bake at 350 uncovered for 30 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are browned.
- Top individual portions with items of your choice.