Easy mexican weeknight meal. I serve with spanish rice but is a meal itself. Modified from Taste of Home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans or 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen tater tots
- 1In large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- 2Return to pan and stir in taco seasoning and water. Simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
- 3Transfer to a greased 13 in x 9 in baking dish. Add drained corn, beans and soup and mix well. Top with tater tots.
- 4Bake at 350 uncovered for 30 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are browned.
- 5Top individual portions with items of your choice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Tater Taco Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (324 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 598.4
- Calories from Fat 257
- Total Fat 28.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 1151.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 30.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Fiesta nacho cheese soup