Recipe by Niblo
This soup is so easy to make & is always a favorite at my house! Freezes well too!
Top Review by jrivera
My kids love tacos and I wanted to try something a little different. Well, they LOVED it, as did I. I added a dollup of sour cream on top of mine, and it was excellent. Thanks for a new favorite at my house. I am sure I will make it again and again!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel
- 1 (10 ounce) can mexicorn
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa (mild, med. hot, your choice)
- 1 (15 ounce) can chicken broth
- tortilla chips
- shredded cheese (I like the mexican mix or taco cheese)