1/1 Photo of Delicious Summery Zucchini and Corn Skillet
kristin ei's Note:
This recipe is easy and so delicious, especially in the summer, as a main dish lunch or supper with fresh bread or as a side dish to grilled fish or chicken
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1clean and cut zucchini in quarters long ways and then into cubes.
- 2cut off kernels from ears of corn.
- 3slice onion into rounds, VERY thinly.
- 4melt butter in a large skillet.
- 5Add onions and corn and sautee until onions are clear NOT browned.
- 6Add zucchini, salt and pepper to taste.
- 7Add about 1/2 cup fresh cold water.
- 8Cover skillet.
- 9Cook on medium until veggies are tender.
- 10Drain any excess water, add parsley and cheese, cover until melted and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Summery Zucchini and Corn Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (331 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.2
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 40.1 mg
- Sodium 156.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 17.7 g
- Protein 16.7 g