Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From today's Weekend magazine. There is nothing more of a blessing to a thirsty tongue than a bowl of chilled raita in these summer months.
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, grated
- 1 cup low-fat yogurt, beaten till smooth
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander leaves, washed and chopped
- Pour yogurt in a medium size bowl.
- Add carrots.
- Mix well.
- Refrigerate until its time to serve.
- Add salt, pepper and walnuts just before serving.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and walnuts.