Marsha D.'s Note:
Found this recipe in my email and wanted to keep it where I know I can find it :) Crush up some regular graham crackers and add your own cinnamon if you are not able to find cinnamon graham crackers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 cups cinnamon flavor graham crackers, crushed to crumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened room temp
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pam cooking spray
- 1Preheat oven to 350'.
- 2Spray and 13x9 baking dish with Pam cooking spray.
- 3In a blender, blend strawberries until smooth.
- 4In a saucepan, add the smooth strawberries and cornstarch.
- 5Cook and stir until thicken. Let cool before using.
- 6Combine graham cracker crumb with melted butter in a small bowl.
- 7Spread into the prepared 13x9 baking dish.
- 8Beat cream cheese until fluffy in a large bowl.
- 9Add sweetened condensed milk slowly.
- 10Add eggs,lemon juice,and vanilla. Mix very well.
- 11Pour onto the graham cracker crumbs.
- 12Drop spoonfuls over top of batter.
- 13Gently swirl with a knife or spatula.
- 14Bake 25 to 30 minutes.
- 15Chill before serving.
- 16Cut into squares bars and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 428.4
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 117.9 mg
- Sodium 333.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 28.5 g
- Protein 9.1 g