Recipe by Marsha D.
Found this recipe in my email and wanted to keep it where I know I can find it :) Crush up some regular graham crackers and add your own cinnamon if you are not able to find cinnamon graham crackers.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 cups cinnamon flavor graham crackers, crushed to crumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened room temp
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pam cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350'.
- Spray and 13x9 baking dish with Pam cooking spray.
- In a blender, blend strawberries until smooth.
- In a saucepan, add the smooth strawberries and cornstarch.
- Cook and stir until thicken. Let cool before using.
- Combine graham cracker crumb with melted butter in a small bowl.
- Spread into the prepared 13x9 baking dish.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy in a large bowl.
- Add sweetened condensed milk slowly.
- Add eggs,lemon juice,and vanilla. Mix very well.
- Pour onto the graham cracker crumbs.
- Drop spoonfuls over top of batter.
- Gently swirl with a knife or spatula.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes.
- Chill before serving.
- Cut into squares bars and enjoy.