1/1 Photo of Delicious Steak With Onion Marinade
Another I've not tried, but looks good! Times are an estimate till I make it. Please let me know how long it took if you make it first!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a heavy-based pan and cook the onion over a low heat for 15 minutes, until soft.
- 2Add the sugar and vinegar and simmer until syrupy.
- 3Season, tip into a dish and set aside.
- 4Heat a non-stick griddle or frying pan until very hot.
- 5Add the steaks and cook for 1 ½ minutes on each side. (Longer if you prefer it well done).
- 6Top the steaks with the onion and serve with spinach, roasted tomatoes and mashed potato on the side.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Steak With Onion Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 58.5
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 0.3 g