1/1 Photo of Delicious Simple Marinade for Roast Leg of Lamb
Slain's Girl's Note:
This was a recipe that I originally got from allrecipes.com and have since modified. It is very simple and quick to make, but it yields one of the most delicious tasting roasts I've ever had. Be prepared for people to ask for seconds!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together all the ingredients. Taste and make adjustments to seasoning according to taste.
- 2Using a sharp knife, make several small slits into the leg of lamb to allow marinade to penetrate. Thoroughly baste the leg of lamb in the marinade.
- 3Place the lamb, along with the marinade, in a dish big enough to hold the meat. Pour the remaining marinade over it, and place in the refrigerator.
- 4Allow to marinate overnight, turning once. Baste meat once more before putting into the oven to roast.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Simple Marinade for Roast Leg of Lamb
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.8
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2724.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 61.0 g
- Protein 2.6 g