1/1 Photo of Delicious Seafood and Bacon Kebabs
This recipe came from one of my chinese cookbooks and was simply fabulous. It is a quick delcious and impressive appetizer or side dish. You absolutely can subsitute shrimp, crab or other fish is you desire but I can tell you this was delicious as is!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1start by threading one end of a piece of bacon onto a kebab stick.
- 2add a scallop, then thread the bacon over the stick with scallop.
- 3add a mussel, then thread the bacon over the stick with the mussel.
- 4repeat these steps going back and forth with the bacon, alternating with the bacon, like a ribbon, until the bacon is finished.
- 5this should take about five to six pieces of seafood total for each stick.
- 6after using up all the bacon and seafood, brush olive oil over kebabs then sprinkle on both sides lightly with the garlic salt.
- 7putting the breadcrumbs in a flat plate, turn the kebabs, one at a time, until they are completely coated on all sides.
- 8Place in a non-stick pan and place under the broiler for 4 minutes each side.
- 9Serve plain or with some horseradish sauce.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Seafood and Bacon Kebabs
Serving Size: 1 (372 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1060.7
- Calories from Fat 536
- Total Fat 59.6 g
- Saturated Fat 18.9 g
- Cholesterol 156.7 mg
- Sodium 3379.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 60.7 g