Recipe by SilverOpera
This is the easiest salmon you'll ever make. The mayo binds the flavors to the fish and creates a very flavorful crust. Light mayo works just fine for this.
Top Review by helowy
Very tasty, fast, and easy. I mixed the lemon juice and mayo and seasoning salt up and spread it on the salmon. I used WAY less salt than called for (maybe 1/4 tsp), but I was using Lawry's, so that could be the difference.
- 1 lb salmon fillet
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 tablespoon seasoning salt (I like Morton's Nature's Seasoning)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- fresh pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Turn on broiler.
- On a baking sheet, place salmon skin-down.
- Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise on the salmon.
- Spread lemon juice and seasoning over the salmon fillet. There's no need to be exact on these measurements.
- Broil for about 10 minutes, until the salmon is done.