Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a great sauce to serve over pan-fried or broiled fish, especially halibut. It is a healthy and delicious way to jazz up fish.
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill
- Saute the onion and lemon rind in a small amount of oil until the onion is soft.
- Stir flour into the onion and lemon., and then add the remaining ingredients and heat until thickened.
Very tasty and compliments fish very well. I will definately try and make this recipe again; however, I thought the recipe called for too much flour. For some reason it thickened the sauce too much and made it challenging to pour/spread on the fish.