Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
a quick and easy meal
Make and share this Delicious Salmon Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 10 ounces canned salmon, drained
- 2 pressed garlic cloves
- 8 ounces farfalle pasta
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 heads broccoli, separated into florets
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook until al dente, 8 to 10 minutes; drain.
- Bring a separate large pot of water to a boil.
- Add the broccoli and carrots, and cook in the boiling water until tender, 2 to 3 minutes; drain.
- Combine the olive oil, soy sauce, red wine vinegar, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a sealable container; seal. Shake vigorously to make the dressing.
- Toss together the drained pasta, drained vegetables, salmon, and dressing in a large bowl. Store in refrigerator up to 4 days.