Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Favorite jello salad in my house when I was growing up. Depending on the size of your slices you can get up to 20 slices out of the 9x13-inch pan (more or less depending on your slice).
- 2 (3 ounce) packages lime Jell-O gelatin
- 2 cups hot water
- 2 1⁄2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1⁄2 bag miniature marshmallow
- In a large bowl, mix lime jello with boiling water.
- Stir until the jello is dissolved.
- Add ice-cream to the jello; mix until the ice-cream is melted.
- Add the crushed pineapple and miniature marshmallows to the jello/ice-cream mixture.
- Pour into a 9x13-inch pan.
- Chill until the jello is set.
This recipe is awesome! My mom makes this (but without the marshmallows - I'll have to try that) and it's always gobbled up!