- 3 ounces lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1⁄2 tablespoon vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup raw spinach, chopped fine
- 3⁄4 cup cream-style cottage cheese
- 1⁄3 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve Jell-O in boiling water, add salt and vinegar.
- Mix mayonnaise and creamed cottage cheese well and add to Jell-O.
- Let set until fairly thick, add vegetables, pour into mold.
- This recipe is also for those who don't care for cottage cheese or spinach.
- You will be greatly surprised with final results.