Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
A wonderful roast vegetable salad that should be served at room temperature.
Make and share this Delicious Roast Vegetable Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 kg pumpkin, sliced
- 16 baby beets, scrubbed and trimmed
- 1 kg small potato, scrubbed
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons oregano
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 200 g baby spinach leaves
- shaved parmesan cheese
- Place the pumpkin, beetroot and potato onto a large baking tray or two smaller ones.
- Combine the salt, vegetable oil, lemon and oregano and pour over the vegetables and toss to coat.
- Bake in a preheated oven- 200C- for about 45 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
- Allow to cool to room temperature.
- To make the dressing, combine olive oil, vinegar and mustard.
- To serve, place the spinach on a serving platter, top with the roasted vegetables.
- Pour over the dressing and top with shaved parmesan and cracked pepper.