Kate in Katoomba's Note:
A wonderful roast vegetable salad that should be served at room temperature.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the pumpkin, beetroot and potato onto a large baking tray or two smaller ones.
- 2Combine the salt, vegetable oil, lemon and oregano and pour over the vegetables and toss to coat.
- 3Bake in a preheated oven- 200C- for about 45 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
- 4Allow to cool to room temperature.
- 5To make the dressing, combine olive oil, vinegar and mustard.
- 6To serve, place the spinach on a serving platter, top with the roasted vegetables.
- 7Pour over the dressing and top with shaved parmesan and cracked pepper.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Roast Vegetable Salad
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.6
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 94.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: